Children’s ENT and Facial Plastic Surgery has offered advanced post-graduate training in pediatric otolaryngology and facial plastic surgery since 2002. Each year we interview graduates from otolaryngology training programs throughout the country interested in obtaining advanced training in tertiary pediatric ENT and one applicant is chosen to work side-by-side with our doctors and learn how to care for children with complex ear, nose, throat, cleft and craniofacial disorders.
Our fellowship is recognized nationally by residents and teaching faculty as one of the top pediatric fellowships in the country, and our former fellows are now working in leading medical centers around the country. We are proud to contribute our knowledge and expertise towards the education of our country’s next generation of pediatric specialists.
Children’s ENT and Facial Plastic Surgery Fellowship applications are managed by SF Match Residency and Fellowship Matching Services. Visit sfmatch.org for complete information on the fellowship and application process.
Meet our alumni
- 2002-2003 – Shelagh Cofer, MD: Assistant Professor of Pediatric Otolaryngology at Vanderbilt Medical Center, Nashville, Tennessee; 2008— Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota
- 2003–2004 – Timothy A. Lander, MD: 2004— Children’s ENT and Facial Plastic Surgery, Minneapolis, Minnesota; Assistant Professor of Pediatric Otolaryngology at the University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- 2004–2005 – Angela Martin, MD: 2005–2009 Assistant Professor of Pediatric Otolaryngology at the University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center, Albuquerque, New Mexico; 2009— Children’s Hospital Central California, Madera/Fresno, California
- 2005–2006 – Christopher Discolo, MD: 2006–2008 Assistant Professor of Pediatric Otolaryngology at the Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, Ohio; 2008– Assistant Professor of Otolaryngology at the Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, South Carolina
- 2006–2007 – Katie Wasylik-Switalski, MD: 2007– Pediatric Ear, Nose, & Throat Specialists, Tampa, Florida; 2007–2008 Ronald J. Vilela, MD:2008– Children’s ENT of Houston, Houston, Texas
- 2008–2009 – Robert J. Tibesar, MD: 2009– Children’s ENT and Facial Plastic Surgery, Minneapolis, Minnesota; Assistant Professor of Pediatric Otolaryngology at the University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- 2009–2010 – Andrew Scott, MD: 2010– Assistant Professor of Otolaryngology–Head & Neck Surgery and Pediatrics at Floating Hospital for Children at Tufts Medical Center, Boston, Massachusetts
- 2010–2011 – Jonathan Grischkan, MD: 2011– Nationwide Children’s Hospital, Columbus, Ohio
- 2011–2012 – Rajanya Petersson, MD: 2012– Assistant Professor of Pediatric Otolaryngology at Virgina Commonwealth University, Richmond, Virginia
- 2012–2013: Rosser Powitzky, MD: 2013– Scott & White Healthcare, Austin, Texas
- 2013–2014 -Travis Reeves, MD: Completed General Otolaryngology Residency at the Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, South Carolina
- 2014–2015 – Joshua Mitchell, MD: Completing General Otolaryngology Residency at the Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, Tennessee
Have questions about the Pediatric ENT and Facial Plastic Surgery Fellowship program at Children's?