Perfect Peachy Freeze
Prep time: 1 to 2 hours
- ½ c. milk
- 1 c. sliced peaches (they can be either fresh or canned)
- 1 tsp. sugar
- ice cube tray
- blender (you'll need help from your adult assistant)
- serving dishes
- Pour the milk into an ice cube tray and freeze until solid.
- Pop the "milk cubes" out of the tray and put them into the blender. Then put the peaches and sugar into the blender.
- Put the lid on the blender and blend on high speed until everything is all mixed together and very smooth.
- Pour your Perfect Peachy Freeze into serving dishes and serve right away.
Serving size: 4 oz. (½ cup)
Nutritional analysis (per serving):
2 g protein
0 g fat
15 g carbohydrate
0 g fiber
1 mg cholesterol
25 mg sodium
53 mg calcium
0.3 mg iron
Note: Nutritional analysis may vary depending on ingredient brands used.
Note: All information is for educational purposes only. For specific medical advice, diagnoses, and treatment, consult your doctor.
© 1995-2017 KidsHealth ® All rights reserved. Images provided by iStock, Getty Images, Corbis, Veer, Science Photo Library, Science Source Images, Shutterstock, and Clipart.com