Strawberry Graham Dip
Note: If you try this recipe, get a grownup's help because it requires using a knife and the blender.
Prep time: 10 minutes
What you need:
- ½ cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- ¼ cup fat-free, nondairy whipped topping
- ½ cup strawberries, chopped
- 8 graham crackers (2 sheets broken into 4 crackers each)
Equipment and supplies:
- 1 bowl
What to do:
- Put the yogurt, whipped topping, and strawberries in the blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Dip graham crackers in the strawberry mix.
How much does this recipe make?
Note: All information is for educational purposes only. For specific medical advice, diagnoses, and treatment, consult your doctor.
© 1995-2017 KidsHealth ® All rights reserved. Images provided by iStock, Getty Images, Corbis, Veer, Science Photo Library, Science Source Images, Shutterstock, and Clipart.com