Chocolate Sweetheart Parfait
Note: Parfaits can be made up to 2 days in advance.
Prep time: 5 minutes
What you need:
- 1/2 teaspoon cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 1/2 cups low-fat or fat free Greek yogurt
- 2 cups fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1/4 cup shaved dark chocolate or chocolate chips
What to do:
- In medium bowl, whisk together cocoa powder and vanilla.
- Add honey and yogurt and stir until well combined with cocoa mixture.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons of yogurt mixture into the bottom of four clear glasses.
- Top with some raspberries and repeat until all of the yogurt and raspberries are used up.
- Sprinkle each parfait with chocolate shavings.
- Serve or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Nutritional analysis (per serving):
- 140 calories
- 10g protein
- 3.5g fat
- 2g sat. fat
- 20g carbohydrate
- 5g fiber
- 0mg cholesterol
- 35mg sodium
- 15g sugars
Serving size: 1 parfait
Note: Nutritional analysis may vary depending on ingredient brands used.
Note: All information is for educational purposes only. For specific medical advice, diagnoses, and treatment, consult your doctor.
© 1995-2018 KidsHealth ® All rights reserved. Images provided by iStock, Getty Images, Corbis, Veer, Science Photo Library, Science Source Images, Shutterstock, and Clipart.com