Prep time: 1-2 hours
What you need:
- 1/2 c. milk
- 1 c. sliced peaches (either fresh or canned; if canned, use peaches packed in their own juice instead of syrup)
- 1 tsp. sugar
What to do:
- Pour the milk into an ice cube tray and freeze until solid.
- Pop the "milk cubes" out of the tray and put them into the blender. Then put the peaches and sugar into the blender.
- Put the lid on the blender and blend on high speed until everything is all mixed together and very smooth.
- Pour your peach freeze into serving dishes and serve right away.
Nutritional analysis (per serving):
- 65 calories
- 2g protein
- 0g fat
- 15g carbohydrate
- 0g fiber
- 1mg cholesterol
- 25mg sodium
- 53mg calcium
- 0.3mg iron
Serving size: 4 oz. (1/2 c.)
Note: Nutritional analysis may vary depending on ingredient brands used.
Note: All information is for educational purposes only. For specific medical advice, diagnoses, and treatment, consult your doctor.
© 1995-2021 KidsHealth ® All rights reserved. Images provided by iStock, Getty Images, Corbis, Veer, Science Photo Library, Science Source Images, Shutterstock, and Clipart.com