Orange Ginger Sauce
Try this fast and easy topping on fish or chicken dishes.
Prep time: 10 minutes
What you need:
- 1/4 c. orange juice
- 2 tsp. ginger juice or ½ tsp. ground ginger
- 1 tbsp. fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. Asian sesame oil
What to do:
- Place all ingredients in a small saucepan and mix well.
- Bring the sauce to a boil, then remove from heat and serve.
Nutritional analysis (per serving):
- 26 calories
- 0g protein
- 1g fat
- 1mg sodium
- 4mg calcium
Serving size: 2 tablespoons
Note: Nutritional analysis may vary depending on ingredient brands used.
Variations and suggestions:
Serve over 15-Minute Salmon.
Note: All information is for educational purposes only. For specific medical advice, diagnoses, and treatment, consult your doctor.
© 1995-2019 KidsHealth ® All rights reserved. Images provided by iStock, Getty Images, Corbis, Veer, Science Photo Library, Science Source Images, Shutterstock, and Clipart.com