Prep time: 10 minutes
- 1 bag of light microwave popcorn
- 1½ teaspoons cumin
- 1½ teaspoons garlic powder
- 1½ teaspoons onion powder
- 1 dash of cayenne pepper (optional)
- Cook the popcorn according to the package directions.
- Carefully open the popcorn bag when popping is done.
- Add all of the spices to the bag.
- Roll the top of the bag closed and shake for 30 seconds.
- Pour the popcorn into a large bowl and enjoy!
Note: All information is for educational purposes only. For specific medical advice, diagnoses, and treatment, consult your doctor.
© 1995-2017 KidsHealth ® All rights reserved. Images provided by iStock, Getty Images, Corbis, Veer, Science Photo Library, Science Source Images, Shutterstock, and Clipart.com