Each of our hospital campuses has an interfaith chapel for prayer, meditation and worship.
About the chapels
Open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, the chapels are a welcoming place for people of all faiths to seek out their spiritual strength. In the chapels:
- Sacred texts of many different faiths are available
- Pray rugs for Muslim prayer are available
- Families may leave prayer requests in the prayer books (please use first names when leaving prayer requests)
The Interfaith Chapel may be reserved for a private prayer or worship service by contacting Spiritual Care.
Finding the chapels
The chapels are easy to find:
- Children’s Minnesota – Minneapolis: The Interfaith Chapel is located on the first floor near the lobby and Starz Café.
- Children’s Minnesota – St. Paul: the Interfaith Chapel is on the third floor of the River Tower building near the Family Resource Center and the Child Life Zone.
In St. Paul, Catholic Mass is celebrated Wednesdays at 2 p.m. and Sundays at 2 p.m. In Minneapolis, there are no regularly scheduled services.
Private services can be arranged by contacting Spiritual Care:
- Children’s Minnesota – Minneapolis campus: 612-813-6253
- Children’s Minnesota – St. Paul campus: 651-220-6369
Other spiritual and faith resources at Children’s
Children’s has various ways to support people from all faith traditions, including chaplains, who specialize in pediatric hospital ministry. Learn about our chaplains and other spiritual resources.