Children’s Minnesota knows teens have significantly different needs than younger patients. Teen rooms at Children’s Minneapolis and St. Paul hospitals are designed to give teens a place of their own.
About our teen rooms
The teen rooms are a special space designed for teens (13 years old and older) to escape their hospital rooms and relax in a comfortable, home-like environment.
- A large flat panel TV.
- Gaming systems.
- Theater and gaming chairs.
- Internet accessibility.
- Games like foosball and air and bubble hockey.
- Movies, books, magazines, art supplies and games.
Teen room locations
You can find the teen rooms at:
- Children’s Minneapolis hospital, 7th floor
- Children’s St. Paul, Sky Tower, 6th floor
Ask your nurse for the access code to get in.