Technology help from Geek Squad®
Children’s Minnesota is proud to provide patients, families, and staff with an onsite Geek Squad® Precinct at both the Minneapolis and St. Paul campuses for drop-in consulting and service support.
Expert Geek Squad® agents are available to assist families with computers, tablets, DVD players, gaming systems, cameras, cell phones and other consumer technology devices — with all services provided at no cost to patients and their immediate families.
Location and hours
Children’s Specialty Center, 2nd floor
612-399-6760 or 5-6760 if calling from Children’s phone system
(See information about our St. Paul location)
In many ways, Geek Squad® at Children’s is just like what you’d find at Geek Squad® locations nationwide: Same tech-savvy agents; same stellar service. However, at Children’s, Geek Squad® provides complimentary services for patients and their immediate family, including:
- Free computer and cell phone networking support
- Free technology consultation
- Loaner laptops, iPads, chargers, handheld gaming systems, digital cameras, games and DVDs
- Cell phone chargers
- Free basic photo printing
- Free CaringBridge™ or blog setup advice
- Free assistance with uploading and backing up digital photos