Whether you are looking for a card or gift for a patient or just need to pick up a few essentials for your stay, there two options on our campus. If you’re not at the hospital, you can send a gift to a patient by calling our Storybook Gift Shop at 612-813-6855.
Storybook Gift Shop
Storybook Gift Shop provides gift items for patient families, visitors and staff of Children Minnesota. 100% of the proceeds generated at Storybook Gift Shop directly support the mission of Children’s Minnesota.
Minneapolis campus, in the skyway leading to the Blue Parking Ramp
Gift shop hours
Monday – Thursday: 9:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Friday: 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Saturday: 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Sunday: 12:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Balloons — Mylar balloons in two sizes in a variety of shapes: character favorites, colorful animals and messages for all ages and occasions
- Plush toys — Loveable teddy bears, cats, dogs, jungle animals, PBS licensed characters, baby plush and musical toys
- Games and toys —Toys for kids of all ages, including cars and trucks, dolls, crafts, puzzles, card games, board games, art kits and seasonal toys
- Books — A wide selection of gift books to fiction and activity books
- Gift items —Seasonal gifts, jewelry and fashion accessories, lotions, picture frames, etc.
- Essentials — Candy and snacks, greeting cards, postage stamps, note cards, journals, reading glasses, lanyards, etc.
Send a gift
To send a gift, please call us at 612-813-6855 during shop hours. Our volunteers will be happy to help you find the perfect gift for that special patient or family member. We offer same-day, free delivery to any room at Children’s – Minneapolis campus. Complimentary gift-wrapping is included. We accept Visa and MasterCard.
From prescriptions and other health-related products to a cup of coffee and muffin on the go, the Marketplace at Children’s offers one-stop convenience for patients, families and staff to get what they need.
Location and phone number
Located on the second floor in Children’s Specialty Center
Marketplace Phone: 612-813-7444
Monday – Friday, 7:00 a.m.to 8:00 p.m.
Saturday – Sunday, 9:00 a.m.to 5:30 p.m.
The Marketplace also sells low-cost bike helmets on a seasonal basis, available to any member of our community. Call 612-813-7444 for more information.