Peter Pan Gift Shop
The Peter Pan Gift Shop is managed by the volunteers of The Children’s Hospital Association (CHA). The proceeds generated at Peter Pan Gift Shop benefit programs at Children’s Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota. Our shop is a bright and cheerful spot full of gifts for children in the hospital, new babies and all other occasions.
Gift store hours
Monday – Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Saturday: Noon – 4:00 p.m.
- Balloons — Mylar balloons in two sizes in a variety of shapes: character favorites, colorful animals and messages for all ages and occasions
- Plush toys — Loveable teddy bears, cats, dogs, jungle animals, PBS licensed characters, baby plush and musical toys
- Games and toys —Toys for kids of all ages, including cars and trucks, dolls, crafts, puzzles, card games, board games, art kits and seasonal toys
- Books — A wide selection of gift books including fiction and activity books
- Gift items —Seasonal gifts, jewelry and fashion accessories, lotions, picture frames, etc.
- Essentials — Candy and snacks, greeting cards, postage stamps, note cards, journals, reading glasses, lanyards, etc.
Send a gift
Please call us at 651-220-6199 during shop hours. Our staff will be happy to help you find the perfect gift for that special patient or family member. We offer same-day, free delivery to any room at Children’s Hospital – St. Paul campus. We accept Visa and MasterCard.