Doctors and healthcare providers call for 24/7 patient referral, admission and neonatal transport assistance. Learn more.
Children’s Minnesota is one of the largest emergency care providers in the nation with well over 90,000 pediatric emergency visits per year at the UnitedHealthcare Pediatric Emergency Center and Level I Pediatric Trauma Center at Children’s Minnesota Minneapolis and the Peter J. King Pediatric Emergency Department and Level IV Trauma Center at Children’s Minnesota St. Paul. It includes the largest team of pediatric specialists in Minnesota to provide comprehensive medical or trauma care, 24/7 at our Minneapolis and St. Paul campuses.
- Board certified or board-eligible pediatric emergency medicine physicians and nurses with specialized education in pediatric and emergency medicine
- Board-certified pediatric intensivists and 24/7 access to the full spectrum of pediatric specialists, including pediatric surgery
- Pediatric orthopedics
- Pediatric surgeons in-house 24/7
- Emergency telephone consultation and referral
- Virtual consultations
- Short stay area for short-term assessment, observation or stabilization
- Coordination with regional transport teams with access to emergency ambulance, helicopter and airplane services
- Collaboration with Midwest Children’s Resource Center for assault and abuse services. Includes examinations, assessments, interventions, and follow-up care for children who are abused sexually, physically or emotionally, or who are neglected.
- Child abuse and neglect (Midwest Children’s Resource Center)
- Critical care transport
Refer a Patient to Children's Minnesota
Specialists tagged by:
No results match your search criteria