24/7 referral, consult, admission, and transport assistance.
Children’s Minnesota is one of the largest emergency care providers in the nation with well over 90,000 pediatric emergency visits per year at the Peter J. King Pediatric Emergency Department and Trauma Center at Children’s St. Paul, and the UnitedHealthcare Pediatric Emergency Department and Level I Trauma Center at Children’s Minneapolis. It includes the largest team of pediatric specialists in Minnesota to provide comprehensive medical or trauma care, 24/7 at our Minneapolis and St. Paul campuses.
- More than 40 board certified or board-eligible pediatric emergency medicine physicians and nurses with specialized education in pediatric and emergency medicine
- Board-certified pediatric intensivists and 24/7 access to the full spectrum of pediatric specialists, including pediatric surgery
- Pediatric orthopedics
- Pediatric surgeons in-house 24/7
- Emergency telephone consultation and referral
- Short stay area for short-term assessment, observation or stabilization
- Coordination with regional transport teams with access to emergency ambulance, helicopter and airplane services
- Collaboration with Midwest Children’s Resource Center for assault and abuse services. Includes examinations, assessments, interventions, and follow-up care for children who are abused sexually, physically or emotionally, or who are neglected.
Refer a patient
- Patient Name
- Referring provider
- Primary care provider
- Insurance information
- Diagnosis and isolation requirements
- Special needs requirements
- Patient’s city and state
Refer a Patient to Children's
Specialists tagged by:
No results match your search criteria