24/7 referral, consult, admission and transport assistance.
Children’s Minnesota features the largest pediatric asthma center in the state, an accredited primary ciliary dyskineshia center, and a renowned cystic fibrosis center which is considered a leader in the field.
- Primary ciliary dyskinesia and cystic fibrosis
- Chronic respiratory failure/apnea syndromes
- Mechanical ventilation
- Noninvasive ventilation
- Aerosol therapy
- Airway clearance and bronchial drainage
- Oxygen and humidity therapy
- Flexible bronchoscopy
- Diagnostic bronchoscopy
- Exhaled nitric oxide testing
- Pulse oximetry
- Non-invasive CO2 monitoring
- Patient and family education and training for asthma and tracheostomy care