Preparing for your visit
If your child has a scheduled appointment, be sure to bring the following:
- Any questions you have (it can be helpful to write these out so you remember them)
- Recent medical history
- A list of medications and allergies
- Any paperwork provided by a referring physician
- Your insurance card and co-pay (when applicable)
- Your child’s favorite toy, blanket, book or activity (helpful for long visits)
It’s common that your child may need imaging and other tests. Depending on the condition, these might include lab work, CT scans, MRIs, X-rays and ultrasounds, among others. We also may refer your child to additional specialists, if needed.
If you have any questions in the meantime—or if you think of anything after your child’s first appointment—please feel free to call us at 612-813-6089.