Preparing for your visit
Please be sure to bring the following items to your child’s scheduled appointment with us:
- Any questions you have (it can be helpful to write these out so you remember them)
- Recent medical history
- A list of medications and allergies
- Any paperwork provided by a referring physician
- Your insurance card and co-pay (when applicable)
- Your child’s favorite toy, blanket, book or activity (helpful for long visits)
It’s common that your child may need imaging and other tests. Depending on the condition, these might include lab work, CT scans, MRIs, X-rays and ultrasounds, among others. We also may refer your child to additional specialists, if needed.
Arriving for your appointment
Please arrive about 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment so we can complete the registration and insurance process. That way, we can more quickly concentrate on what’s most important —taking great care of your child. Remember to bring your ID and insurance card.
- Late Arrivals: If you arrive more than 15 minutes late for your appointment start time, you may need to wait, see a different clinician, or we may need to reschedule your appointment for another day.
- No Shows: If you need to cancel, please notify us at least 24 hours prior to your scheduled appointment.
For more information, please read our full appointment policy.
If you have any questions in the meantime—or if you think of anything after your child’s first appointment—please feel free to call us at 612-813-6089.