The dermatology surgery team at Children’s provides next-generation care to infants, children, and adolescents from throughout the Upper Midwest. Our goal is to provide your child with the best possible surgery experience.
Dermatology surgery team members treat a wide range of skin conditions. When appropriate, surgeries are performed by, or in partnership with, the vascular anomalies program. At Children’s:
- Your child’s surgery is performed by a team of professionals who specialize in the unique needs of children.
- Your child’s care includes the latest in surgical techniques, technology, and training, including laser therapy and other minimally invasive option
- In the rare cases that pain is a significant factor in a dermatology procedure, your child’s pain can be managed by an interdisciplinary pain management team.
- Your child’s care providers invite you to be part of your child’s care team, because you know your child best.
- If you are a family member looking for a Children’s specialist in dermatology surgery, please visit Find a doctor.
- If you are a health professional looking for a dermatology consultation or referral information, please call Children’s Physician Access at 1-866-755-2121 (toll-free).